Saturday, September 11, 2010

Minks on the loose?

This is my first post on this new blog I have created, and I aim to look at some of the more ridiculous things that I come across in my browsing.  The link at the bottom of the page is from the Seattle Times.  It is their story on a Mink release in Greece.  Now I am actually very strongly in favor of animal rights groups, but did these fools fail to see that a lot of those Minks will die!  The farm raised Minks are not wild and savvy.  They are foolish and most likely tame.  It truly upsets me that whichever animal rights group did this did not think through to the aftermath.

You fools.  Have your fun, but do not kill the things you are trying to save.

Heres the link to the story: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2012759528_apeugreeceminkraid.html

No comments: