Saturday, September 11, 2010

Poor Greece...its been a hard year.

Shortly after Greece took out a massive (MASSIVE) loan to save itself, the International Monetary Fund tells us that the world economy is still in the toilet and that the rebounding growth will soon slow down even further.  Now I feel for Greece and all their problems (Economy, Minks (see post below), Olympic dreams always falling short) but I am a college kid in this shit!  I have to get out of college with all my debt and loans due and the world decides its a good time to fail?  Ridiculous.  I want a plethora of job opportunities after my four or maybe eight years are up.

This entire economic crisis really has been quite the bummer.

I guess now when opportunity knocks I actually have to answer the door.... and show him a good time too.


thanks for the good start world




This is the link from BBC New's original story:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11269449

No comments: